1) Minimum Size: 50” x 60”; Maximum Size: 60” x 70” (determined to be the most practical sizes)
2) 100% cotton fabrics, the best quality you can afford.
3) Patriotic Colors: red, white and blue are the favorites because of what they represent. (Please, no juvenile prints!)
4) Patterns and blocks can be any design suitable for a patriotic theme.
5) Please do not use military branch-of-service fabrics (Army, Navy, etc.) or non-patriotic fabrics, such as florals, as it may create difficulty in finding a recipient.
6) Wash your fabrics to remove any excess dyes or anything that can irritate the wounded.
7) Label—include a Quilt of Honor Label (provided by Quilts of Honor)